“May those who love you be secure.
May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.”
"For everyone born of God overcomes the world.
This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.”
“And we know that for those who love God all things work
together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.”
“And whoever receives and accepts and welcomes one little child like this for
My sake and in My name receives and accepts and welcomes Me.”
What we believe
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through the shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the personal ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ with equality across racial, gender and class differences.
To present Jesus Christ, the Son of God, crucified for man's redemption, to all nations, thus allowing the Holy Spirit to transform men into the image of Christ and to fulfill Jesus' words as recorded in John 12:32: "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me."
About our Ministry
Bethel Ministries is a global evangelical organization committed to prayer, preaching and teaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Internationally, this mission is accomplished through worldwide crusades with the help of foreign missionaries and the training of foreign nationals to reach the lost, within their own countries. Bethel also sponsors the building of churches, feeding and education of orphan children and the financial support of foreign missionaries.
Domestically, Bethel is committed to the ministry of reconciliation through unity and godly love in the Body of Christ and actively sponsors city prayer gatherings in numerous cities and towns throughout the United States.